BenQ 27 inch GW2780 is designed to be a sleek, minimalistic addition to any home or office. 1080p resolution and an IPS panel make this monitor great for viewing documents, web pages, or colourful content. The edge-to-edge display elevates the aesthetic appeal of the monitor and also makes for a seamless dual monitor setup. VGA, HDMI, and display port provide easy connectivity, while built-in speakers and cable management, along with being VESA wall-mountable make this the ideal monitor for any workspace.
- Screen Size: 27 inch Full HD (1920 X 1080) Edge to Edge Slim Bezel IPS Panel
- Connectivity Port: 1 VGA Port, 1 HDMI Port, 1 Display Port, 1 Audio-In Port, 2 Speakers (2 Watt each)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Brightness (Typical): 250 cd/m²
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, Response Time: 5 ms
- Relieve eye-strain through self-adjusting brightnes
- Viewing Angle: 178 degree horizontal 178 degree vertical
- Eye Comfort- Flicker Free Technology: Yes, Low Blue Light Technology: Yes
BenQ 27 inch Stylish Monitor with 1080p, Eye-care Technology | GW2780
- The first thing you will noticed is that top and side bezels of the monitor are very thin which is aesthetically pleasing and gives it a premium look.
- Screen is decent and has good brightness and contrast.
- Screen has a refresh rate of 60 Hz at 1920×1080 resolution. However it has an option of 75 Hz at 1024×768 resolution also.
- Even though this monitor has Eye Care (Bright Intelligence), you will notice that sometime the sensor adjusts brightness on higher side.
- There is slight backlight bleed at top left corner of monitor which is noticeable only in very dark environments but overall has uniform IPS Glow.
- Response time mentioned on the box is 5ms (Gray to Gray) and I felt it to be good for FPS games. Overall, it’s a good monitor for casual gaming.
- it comes with UK style power cord and needs a converter/adapter or a spike guard will work.
- The box also includes HDMI cable and the monitor has cable management as shown in product description which I felt is a nice addition to the package.
- Monitor has following ports: D-Sub HDMI Port Display Port Line-in port and 3.5 mm jack for plugging in earphones.
- This monitor also has in-built speakers which are pointed downwards. The quality of audio from them is nothing to brag about and max volume is that of a typical tablet
- Overall this monitor is value for money product considering the price.